Garon Park has a keen focus on Junior Golf and we have a structured and safe environment for youngsters to take up the game and learn to play golf. Our facilities offer the ideal atmosphere for new young golfers.
Firstly, we take junior wellbeing very seriously and parents and juniors can be assured that we adhere to every recognised child safety practice. All of our PGA instructors are fully CRB checked as are our Junior Organisers.
You will see our Child Protection Policy and Procedures Policy as downloadable documents on this page.
We have a Junior Welfare Officer on the Premises Monday to Friday. Garon Park Golf Complex is a safe place for young people.
Junior Golf Passport
Garon Park uses the Golf Foundation’s Junior Golf Passport Programme (www.golf-foundation.org) for those youngsters new to golf.
The programme covers the five core elements of the game: -Putting, Short Game, Long Game, Playing and the Golfers Code. For each of these levels there are a series of targets that get progressively more challenging.
The programme is both structured and interactive making learning the game enjoyable and fun.
The New and Improved Junior Golf Passport
In conjunction with the Golf Foundation
- Passport Programme
- 20 weeks of structured coaching and learning within the new passport framework
- A one-off £5.00 yearly registration fee (per pupil) for the golf passport and the use of online resources
- Paid for in 10 week blocks (note: this fee does not inc registration fee)
- Maximum of 12 pupils to each class. Pupils must pre book
- Three defined stages of leaning, Start, Learn and Play
- Class times will be 10.15am to 11am or 11.15am to 12 Noon (book in by at 10am for first session or 11am for the second session)
- View details at www.juniorgolfpassport.org it is an amazing programme!
For more details or to book please contact Ben Jones on 07904960515 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more Junior Information
To find our more information about our Junior Academy facilities, please click to enquire or for details on our child protection policy and procedures, please click one of the following.